Registration – Eligibility
Your business must be a Māori owned or controlled entity
You will need to state on the application form the geographic area in which your business mainly trades. Preference will be given to those businesses that can whakapapa or have established linkages to the Taitokerau rohe and are trading within the Northland Regional Council boundary.
You are eligible to enter all, or any, of the categories which you believe are relevant to your business.
The award categories are:
- Best Emerging and Newly Created Māori Enterprise
- Best Not for Profit Māori Enterprise Award
- Māori Enterprise Award (employing less than 14 staff)
- Māori Enterprise Award (employing more than 14 staff)
- Excellence in Environmental Awareness and Management Award
- Rangatahi Development Award
- Māori Business Leader Award
- Māori Rangatahi Leader Award
- Supreme Award: Taitokerau Māori Business of the Year Award
Learn more about the different Award Categories here
For the purpose of definition, ‘Māori owned or controlled’ is determined by the ownership model and the Directors/Trustees who dominate the Board.
Closing date 10 February 2023
Your completed application along with supporting documents must be submitted no later than 5pm 10 February 2023 on our website email@example.com
If you have any questions or need support with your application, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.